Generalized Anxiety Disorder - A Crash Course in Understanding




Generalized Anxiety Disorder - A Crash Course in Understanding
Allie Macalister

Publishing Info:
Ottawa, Canada 2016
Saddle stitched zine in black and white photocopy.
A6 portrait with 12 pages

Description:

An honest and personal account of Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and the process the author went through in seeking treatment. The zine also includes links to helpful resources. Illustrated as a mini-comic that tells this personal narrative.

"The comic goes into detail about my personal journey of when I discovered I had GAD, my fights with the monster within, and my somewhat tumultuous journey through treatment options.
This comic is NOT a substitute for any medical advice. If you feel you have similar issues, please seek a medical professional. I’ve included a short list of resources on the back cover of the comic for people to learn more, for themselves or for loved ones...This comic took a lot of courage for me to release. I do hope you enjoy it." Author's website